Your act of generosity, our longevity.
With gift planning, you can provide long-lasting support for our organization while enjoying financial benefits for yourself.
BHV Mission, Vision and Values
To help each student strive to become a productive member of society, by developing his potential — spiritually, mentally, physically and socially.
A community that inspires young men to positively impact those around them.
Respect: Show consideration for others
- Treat each person with dignity and worth
- Accept others' differences
- Actively listen
- Honor privacy
Godly Life: Live a Christ-centered life
- Love God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength
- Love and serve others
- Model kindness and compassion
- Encourage others
Integrity: Do the right thing
- Be truthful in word and deed
- Demonstrate fairness and consistency
- Take ownership of mistakes and learn from them
- Be transparent
Accountability: Take responsibility for your actions
- Live these values
- Fulfill your obligations
- Work to achieve goals
- Respect boundaries